New Solution from IOVOX Gives Multichannel Marketers the Data Needed to Optimize Spend
Ideal for Phone-driven Marketing Campaigns
SAN FRANCISCO, LONDON, April 4, 2017 — IOVOX, a global call analytics company, announced today the availability of a new solution that provides marketers with enhanced data analytics, enabling them to make more informed decisions when evaluating the performance of inbound marketing campaigns. IOVOX's new Multichannel Marketing solution is specifically designed for companies using multiple marketing channels to drive inbound calls to their business.
Multichannel Marketing from IOVOX applies a unique phone number to each referring domain that generates call traffic — whether it's paid, organic, social, email, or even offline. Combined with analytics from IOVOX, marketers have insight into the performance of each channel and can tune spending accordingly. In early customer implementations, the IOVOX solution has led to significant cost savings.
"Despite the perception that interaction is all moving online, business phone calls continue to grow and marketers are waking up to the need to track what marketing spend is driving the all-important call," said Carl Di Cicco, Chief Commercial Officer for IOVOX. "Marketing focused call-tracking solutions exist in the market, but tests prove that the results are often wildly inaccurate and can deliver a poor customer experience. We believe bad data can cause more problems than no data when it comes to business-critical marketing decisions. The IOVOX platform allows multichannel marketers to track which media channels are driving calls with 100% accuracy."
Integrates With Existing Systems
Multichannel Marketing easily integrates with campaign tracking in Google AdWords. Further, IOVOX enables marketers to track website call conversions from ads, including calls made from extensions and call-only campaigns.
While campaign-level tracking is helpful, the IOVOX multichannel solution allows customers to go two steps further: IOVOX's solution provides call data all the way down to the keyword level to analyze and optimize ad spend, as well as identify which ad groups and keywords drive the most calls and offline conversions.
How It Works
Two recent IOVOX customer examples highlight typical challenges faced by marketers, and how Multichannel Marketing from IOVOX helps address them.Challenge: Understanding which ads deliver the most value
- Background - Customer relies on inbound calls to drive growth using Google call-only campaigns, Click to Call ads, and geo targeted keywords.
- Problem - Call conversion rates are out of balance with spend, and customer is unsure which activities to pause to get ROI back on track.
- Solution - By using IOVOX's Multichannel Marketing solution, the customer can establish which campaigns deliver the most inbound calls, therefore making it simpler to decide which ad campaigns to put on hold to improve ROI.
- Background - A customer with a well-known brand believes its identity is strong enough to drive sufficient organic traffic.
- Problem - As a result, the Marketing Manager is tasked to cut budget, with an expectation to maintain inbound leads.
- Solution - Using IOVOX’s Multichannel Marketing solution, the brand sees that paid traffic drives more call volume than organic, enabling the company to clearly justify and account for its ad spend.
The IOVOX Multichannel Marketing solution is highly flexible for marketers of all sizes. For more information visit https://enterprise.iovox.com/solutions/marketers.
Our mission at IOVOX is to make data from all phone calls useful, valuable, and actionable. Trusted by leading brands and global customers in more than 30 countries, IOVOX delivers on its mission via call analytics and collaboration solutions. To learn more about IOVOX, visit https://www.iovox.com.